Awesome opportunity to join a fast-growth global startup with a great product! Flexibility to work remotely with a friendly team.
Award Force (www.awardforce.com) is a fast-growing Australian SaaS company with a great product, expanding internationally.
We are looking for a native English speaking person who can manage and develop fantastic client relationships with the aim of growth and retention.
- You’re located in UK or Western Europe
- Must be native English speaker, bilingual is a bonus!
- You have a natural aptitude with technology, experience with SaaS and are able to learn new systems quickly
- Are conscientious and can work independently holding yourself to the highest standards
- You’re curious, and love learning. If you don’t know something, you speak up, and if you have an idea for improvement you can’t keep quiet!
- You’re super organised and process oriented. You will be comfortable using multiple tools for various aspects of the role
- You have fantastic interpersonal skills and are an excellent communicator, verbal and written. You are not hesitant to jump on a call with a client at any time
- You have the ability to communicate complex issues in plain language
- You’re calm in high pressure situations
- Working remotely suits you perfectly, your natural work ethic and passion for helping people will keep you motivated!
- You have access to fast, reliable internet and a dedicated space to work without distractions
Why you'll love working with Award Force
- Full-time role, based remotely
- Energetic company with high standards; a great place to be and a great place to learn
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Regular communication with the global team via chat and daily video calls
- Opportunity to boost your career and income with a growing business
- Training, support, and ongoing coaching
- Open, collaborative culture
Client relationships and retention:
- Onboard new clients and guide them from sign-off through to launch
- Communicate frequently and effectively with the aim of helping clients grow their program. You will advise best practices, introduce them to new features and keep your finger on how they are feeling about Award Force
- Be part of the consultation pool who provide personalised advice based on client requirement
- Build trusting relationships based on honesty and transparency
- Adhere to our consistent (and proud!) first-time-reply metric
- Be a product expert through self-learning and replicating scenarios
- Troubleshoot and Issue diagnosis
- Resolution of 1st level support issues via support tickets and phone calls
- Work with the internal team(s) to resolve more complex issues
Contribute to continuous improvement:
- Identify and report common user issues for product improvement
- Identify and fill gaps in support documentation
- Be on the lookout for anything which can be made better