Task juggling? Check.
Passion for making the world a better place? Let’s do it.
Sound like you? Keep reading.
As an Account Coordinator at Yoko Co, you'll take charge of project schedules, deadlines and deliverables to ensure client needs are met, goals are hit, and that we create extraordinary experiences for our clients. It's our aim to provide work you can thoroughly enjoy, challenges you to grow and, ultimately, makes you proud of what you do. Your job is to knock it out of the park.
However, this isn't a "find a butt to put in a seat" kind of gig.
Working here requires a level of self-motivation, determination, and commitment to excellence that few people have. There’s no babysitting, no micromanaging, and you'll be given a great degree of freedom and autonomy to find the best way you can contribute to our mission.
While this may sound like something most people would like, we've found very few are truly capable of thriving in such an environment.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Keep reading.
As an ideal candidate, you should:
- Be self-motivated and take initiative. If you're the kind of person who waits for someone to tell you what to do, you’re not going to be a good fit.
- Be a problem solver, both collaboratively and on your own. Your Google-fu must be strong.
- Be comfortable juggling many very different tasks throughout the course of a week, a day (or even an hour).
- Be incredibly organized and process oriented. Your to-do list will be ever-changing and in need of frequent triaging.
- Be comfortable working remotely with a wide range of software across a number of devices. (Tip: Share the software and platforms you're experienced within your cover letter.)
- Get excited about the opportunity to brighten someone's day be it by helping them solve a problem, or simply through small talk during a call or meeting.
- Have some experience with web design projects and hands-on know-how of how to use a CMS (WordPress preferred).
- Be passionate about leveraging technology to help organizations make a positive impact on the world.
- Be an avid learner. Half the fun of this job is learning what goes on behind the scenes in new client industries and keeping up with a constantly shifting market.
- Be passionate about your work. We make our impact by amplifying our clients' impact.
Still with us? Great!
In exchange for these skills you'll be rewarded with a flexible work schedule, great pay, unlimited leave, health benefits, a 401(k), as well as participation in our annual shutdown (two weeks off, sometimes more, at the end of the year) and most federal holidays. And, most importantly, you'll find yourself immersed in work that actually matters.
If you join us, you'll be participating in our pursuit to positively impact the lives of 100,000,000 people by the end of 2020. It's no small task, but we're already at over 30,000,000 -- and with someone like you on the team? Our odds just got better.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Use the subject line "Account Coordinator, at your service.”
In your email, share a time you managed a project from start to finish and what you learned from the experience.