ICANotes is an electronic healthcare records (EHR) software company serving the behavioral health specialty.
We are building the next generation of our product on a cloud-based platform and are we looking for motivated full stack developers to join our team. Duties will include both back-end and front-end software engineering. The contributors are expected to participate in the design, development and deployment of a scalable application running on public cloud infrastructures such as AWS.
- Ability to design features from requirements with minimal oversight, often working with others and/or mentoring juniors
- Strong operational experience and understanding of maintaining live application
- Thorough experience with node.js with express or any scripting languages and HTTP-related servers
- Fluency with MYSQL, Oracle or other relational database
- Skilled with HTML, CSS
- Familiarity with modern web application frameworks
- Experience with Docker and a basic understanding of micro-services
- Experience with a cloud provider: AWS, Azure, etc...
Preferred Additional Skills and Technologies:
- Healthcare experience
- Agile Experience
The ideal candidate will have experience working remotely and have 3+ years of experience.
ICANotes is a mid-sized privately owned company with just over 50 employees. We are 100% virtual, and our employees all work from their own home offices in 17 different states.
Our company is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.