img src="https://we-work-remotely.imgix.net/logos/0015/8537/logo.gif?ixlib=rails-2.1.3&w=50&h=50&dpr=2&fit=fill&auto=compress" alt="Logo.gif?ixlib=rails 2.1" />
Headquarters: Marina Del Rey, CA
Seeking Amazing Humans
We’re a remote-first dev shop built by, and for, developers. We aspire be a happy, healthy company, a place where you can do your best work without the drama. We fail sometimes, but we understand the demands you face, and we strive to make them a little easier. There’s always a friendly face—er, avatar—ready to help on our Slack channel.
Did we mention that we’re a remote shop? If your work is exceptional, it doesn’t matter whether you are in an office, at a standing desk, or using your telekinetic powers to manipulate streams of electrons. (Admittedly, in that case, we should probably talk about the whole telekinesis thing.)
Equal Opportunity Employer
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, and are looking for people who equally value a commitment to diversity by their employer.
You can learn a language easily enough, so if you’ve got strong development or dev ops chops, come at us. But experience also matters, so bonus points for experience with:
- Familiarity with Python and Java
- In addition to the above, this client in particular likes to work with developers who are comfortable with multiple languages or are enthusiastic about picking up new ones.
- Responsive and accessible design.
- Serverless infrastructure including Docker and Google Cloud Platform.
We also know that there’s more to building software than raw technical skill. You play well with others
and you’ve probably worked remotely before. In addition, do you:
- Communicate clearly and constructively?
- Enjoy taking initiative and responsibility?
- Have an aptitude for creative problem solving?
- Work in U.S. time zones?
How To Apply
- Your resume (and/or LinkedIn).
- Your Website (if you have one).
- Links to any projects or code you can share that demonstrate your capabilities and style.
- Whether you’re willing and able to work on a temp W-2 basis.
- Whether you're willing to work on a full-time, temporary (contracting) basis.
- Your U.S. time zone.
If you don’t hear back from us, please accept our apologies in advance. We don’t have a dedicated recruiter, so we’re selective in our replies.