Senior Account Executive, Marketing Consultant
We're looking for a high performing salesperson with the ability to onboard new clients and maintain accounts. OUTRIGGER ADVISORY GROUP is a marketing and operations consulting firm offering a full-service automated marketing and analytics systems customized to help companies increase their revenue.
You tend to have an entrepreneurial-like working style. You're proud to help others and are an expert at the consultative closing technique. You connect with people and build rapport with ease. You enjoy helping customers grow their business. You're a go-getter, yet you're not out to sell just anything to make a quick buck. Your ethics and drive to produce long-lasting partnerships are a high priority. You have great relationships established with decision makers with SMB's and/or larger corporations. You are a fast-action taker and hit the ground running without overanalyzing. You like a fast-paced workflow and thrive on getting results for both our team and our customers. This role will report to the CEO directly and will be an integral part of the team. This role is partly remote. The selected candidate will be meeting with companies on-site as well as attend scheduled meeting both online and in-person.
APPLY HERE - http://bit.ly/2Vu5xB2
What you’ll do:
As an Account Executive, you will consult with businesses to discover their marketing needs and present proposals for workshops and/or marketing services. You will have training on the systems and learn our consultative closing methods to better assist customers and close new business. Metrics will be established with you to determine your level of commitment and ability to find and close new business. This is mostly a remote position with weekly in-person meetings via internet, phone, or in-person.
You will mainly be following our sales and marketing plans and conducting prospecting and sales related tasks. You will produce and maintain lead lists, make initial contact to establish rapport, and meet with prospects to analyze their current marketing strategies. Once you understand what they need, you will research their online presence and develop a customized report and develop a proposal. Then, you will deliver the presentation and offer workshops and the best multi-media options to support their objectives.
Experience and Skills:
· 5-8 Years of sales experience with a marketing agency or a small business in a sales role
· Understands digital marketing channels, such as Facebook ads, YouTube ads, Instagram ads, and Google Ads
· Proficient working with spreadsheets and entering data and CRM's
· High energy with a positive attitude
· Strong work ethic with a drive to produce sales
· Self-starter, capable of working independently
· Provide reports and input data for various metrics
· Attend events to prospect for new business
· Speak at events as an expert in the industry
· Capable to follow a system for lead generation
· Capable of time management and conducting income producing activities
· Follow-up on leads and current clients
· Work with the structured marketing plans and input data into CRM
· Well-versed with marketing automation technology
· Capable of outreach including cold calling, meeting face-to-face
· Willing to provide info for a background check and work-related references
· Reliable transportation with a valid drivers license and insurance
· Be able to sit for several hours at one time at a computer, capable of driving to and from appointments, and have high-speed internet access
· Has experience selling marketing, workshops, or corporate training packages
· Has a database of businesses in Colorado or a book of business
· Previously ran business development for a small business
· Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business, Marketing, PR, or Media
· Understands the consultative closing technique
· Thrives on learning new skills and growing new business
Contract role with the opportunity for advancement to a full-time employee.