How would you like to have an integral role making a difference in thousands of children’s lives? Come join our established (since 2002) and innovative team in Healthcare working with cutting edge technology to support medical professionals who are changing the way children are cared for all over the world.
We are looking to hire a full time, self-motivated DevOps Security Engineer to help us build the security infrastructure that is used to drive quality improvement initiatives and research at hundreds of hospitals around the world. This job is open to 100% remote candidates residing within the USA.
You will be responsible for:
• Design and integration of cyber security toolsets to enable automated discovery, remediation, and alerting of system vulnerabilities.
• Maintain compliance and security certifications.
• Run vulnerability scans and remediate any vulnerabilities.
• Collaboratively drive security incident response.
• Manage our infrastructure, including Active Directory and AWS configurations.
• Optimize AWS deployments for scalability, efficiency and security.
• Continually research, evaluate, and apply emerging technologies to improve security and the products.
• Willingness to take ownership of security issues in a 24/7 environment.
• Help troubleshoot production issues and participate in on call rotation.
The ideal candidate is:
• A self-starter who leads by example, and is both disciplined and accountable for delivering accurate and timely results
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Expertise in implementing and maintaining compliance (HIPAA, SOC 2, HITRUST)
Skills & Requirements
• Proficiency with Active Directory, networking, and group/policy administration
• Proficiency with configuration management tools in both Windows and Linux environments
• Must have proficiency with security and networking at an expert level
• Proficiency with heavy system automation and scripting
• Must have experience with AWS
• Integrating security into a deployment pipeline
• Experience and interest in healthcare