We have an opening for a bilingual French/English-speaking Customer Support Representative to manage user-related tasks and interact directly with customers. In this role, you’ll spend most of your days sending timely, human replies to user questions via email and instant chat, collaborating with colleagues from across the organization, and proactively solving problems. Our ideal hire is motivated by what we’re doing as a company, and eager to contribute on the front lines.
- Work one-on-one with customers to help them get the most out of their Rocketrip experience.
- Become an expert on Rocketrip and deliver excellent customer support via phone, email, social media channels, and live chat (Intercom).
- Work with our product team, front and back-end engineers, and managers to identify and implement ways to improve the customer experience. You’ll be challenged to think creatively about ways to enhance each customer’s experience on the Rocketrip platform.
You should have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Fluency in English and French with excellent communication skills, verbal and written in both languages.
- OPTIONAL: With basic understanding/familiarity of the Québécois dialect
- Customer support experience and a passion for helping others.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A "do what it takes" attitude.
- Availability to visit Rocketrip HQ for two events per year.
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in New York City, Rocketrip is aiming to revolutionize business travel by introducing the motivation to save. We're a group of tech innovators who looked at the current state of business travel, became frustrated by the antiquated employee and employer experiences, and decided to do something big about it. Our team is focused on utilizing technology, design and data to align employee and company interests.
Rocketrip is backed by a renowned set of investors and advisors, including GV (Google Ventures), Bessemer Venture Partners, Canaan Partners, Genacast Ventures, and Y Combinator.