We're looking for smart, customer service-focused people to help our customers with daily issues by answering questions about features, integrations, creating newsletters and managing subscribers. Moreover, you will review customer accounts to make sure they comply with our anti-spam policy.
You could work from our awesome office in Vilnius or remotely from anywhere. Whatever works best for you. We use tools like Slack, Basecamp and 15five to stay connected and feel like a team.
We are looking to fill two different shifts: Shift #1 is 8AM-4PM CST time zone or Shift #2 is 4PM-12AM CST time zone.
Weekend shifts are usually required (always 5 days/week in total).
MailerLite is one of the fastest growing email marketing technologies. We help more than 500,000 businesses around the world keep in touch with their customers.
At MailerLite, we believe in keeping things simple — no corporate structure or unnecessary meetings. We have a flat organization with a team of highly-driven and talented people. Everyone on our team can pitch ideas for a new feature or propose a change and lead the project.
Our growing team of 45 people is united by enthusiasm for great products and delightful customer experiences.
We strive to build a company culture where work, socializing and personal development go hand in hand. Our culture is defined by 10 company values.
- Fluent English (any other languages, especially Russian, Lithuanian and Spanish would be a big advantage, don't forget to mention them)
- Fast learning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in the Internet and marketing
- Ability to comfortably interact with a wide variety of customers with varying technical savvy
- Keen interest in providing great customer service
- Self-motivated attitude
What we offer
- Competitive salary – we pay at or above market salary.
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius, Lithuania and the other half working remotely from all over the world.
- Office or Remote – you can choose every day.
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and coffee in the Vilnius office.
- Company-paid retreats that we call Workations. The entire team gathers twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together.
- Flexible vacation. Take time off when you need it. We trust you.
- MacBook Pro and other tools that you will need.
Don't send us a CV. It's boring...
Instead we offer a better way to apply:
- Signup for a free MailerLite account
- Create a newsletter about yourself and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you send the email, you will need your new account to be approved. In the approval form, you will be asked how you collect subscribers and what type of content you plan to send. Just write "Job application".
There is also another quick way. Simply send us the url of your newsletter.
Things we would love to see in the newsletter:
- Links to your Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook or personal homepage
- Languages you’re fluent in
- Companies where you worked
- Why you want to join MailerLite?
- Why we should hire you?