Join this dynamic team to support the installation of our ecommerce app and troubleshooting as needs arise.
Provides primary support to customers, troubleshoots technical issues, and supports the maintenance of an ecommerce app. Responds to customer service inquiries via written internet-based email or chat sessions. When need arises, will make edits to application’s installed code for better integration with custom themes. Maintains and improves FAQs based on customer feedback and inquiries. Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, or maintenance. Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
This position is fully remote, with preference for Pacific to Eastern time zones.
$25-30 USD/hour. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Position Responsibilities & Essential functions
• Receives inbound customer inquiries via web chat, e-mail, and online ticket
• Creates case logs, record information, establish resolution time, follow up on issues, and escalate complex issues
• Assesses issues and establish a course of action to guide the customer to timely resolution of inquiry
• Troubleshoots problems with malfunctioning software application and recommends corrective action
• When needed, makes minor modifications to installed code for better integration with custom themes
• Directs and guides clients through resolution of technical issues
• Maintains the FAQs and issue log
• Provides customer service and remote support services and applies problem solving skills
• Works in a team environment and assist team members on various issues
• Provides other ad hoc support and duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
• Strong English written communication skills
• Ability to document, track and monitor a problem/issue to a timely resolution
• Problem solving ability
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills along with prioritization of duties
• Ability to work productively with little supervision
Preferred Attributes & Qualifications
• 1 year of online customer support or technical support experience with client contact
• Experience using a ticketing System such as HelpScout, Intercom etc.