Stack Builders is an innovative consultancy that delivers high-quality software. We work on interesting projects in a diverse, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture. Our organization values intellectual curiosity, strong communication skills, and great programming abilities.
You will be working in one of the top companies in the cloud communication industry. This company allows software developers to use their APIs to automate the delivery of SMS and voice calls, and build dynamic messaging applications using their services.
You will be working alongside the branding team to further position their products. If you love translating beautiful designs into interactive websites, while striving for pixel-perfect user interfaces, this is the right job for you!
- Have a consultant mindset to provide excellent problem-solving solutions to the team and the client.
- Possess a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Have strong written and spoken English skills.
- Have a commitment of 40 hours per week.
- Experience with working with a back-end development language such as PHP or Python.
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
To assess your code quality, please submit the link of your GitHub page or something similar. We will be looking for clean, well-structured code, as well as automated tests.
If you are living in Ecuador, please apply through our portal for any in-house full-time employee positions that may be available. This position is not open to agencies or consulting firms.
Stack Builders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or pregnancy.
You can learn more about us visiting https://www.stackbuilders.com/ or take a look at our blog posts and tutorials to see some contributions from our team members.