Pear Deck is looking for an amazing, data-driven marketer to own the top of the marketing funnel. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads from schools and districts, and setting up campaigns to nurture those leads into customers, the latter of which our amazing sales team will help you accomplish.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including sales-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Serve as the expert in marketing automation for other teams who are using Hubspot.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in marketing, preferably in education and/or software related industries
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in HubSpot’s marketing automation and blogging software features in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.