Web4Realty has a big vision. We launched in 2011, have grown across Canada and the US, and provide service to thousands of real estate professionals. The crazy thing is, we haven’t even scratched the surface. Our plan is to take over North America and become the go-to software for real estate professionals.
We’re looking for a remote Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) to join our growing team. This remote position allows you to work from home, or wherever you’re most productive. We’re looking for smart, engaging, and motivated people who learn quickly, have a hustler’s mindset and have a passion for digital marketing and sales. If you’re looking to kickstart your career by joining one of the fastest-growing providers in the industry, we want to hear from you!
Thousands of real estate professionals trust us to get the most value from their online presence, and that includes generating quality leads online. One of the most in-demand service requests from our clients is digital marketing management. The DMM will be accountable for actively managing and optimizing paid ad campaigns for our clients on Google, Facebook and other online platforms. They will also be responsible for engaging with clients, consulting them on the value of paid campaigns, and of course, selling them on the service.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be directly responsible for the design and deployment of matching landing pages for our client ad campaigns. They will also communicate directly with clients to report on results, define priorities and next steps, and manage expectations.
We strongly support flexible schedules and positive work/life balance so you to take care of the important things in your life.
- 5+ years in digital marketing and paid advertising
- Experience building and running campaigns in the Google Ads platform
- Experience building and running campaigns in the Facebook Ads platform
- Know how record, evaluate, and optimize campaigns for specific goals (e.g CPC)
- Skilled at writing copy that drives results and increases conversions
- A reliable internet connection
- Know what it takes to work in a remote environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills – you might not know all the answers but you know how to find and communicate the solution
- Be able to work during US time zone
- A self starter and are driven to exceed sales quotas consistently
- Metric driven with the ability to prove results
- Engage well with others and remain calm under pressure
- Google Ads Certified
- Facebook Ads Certified
- Digital Marketing Certification(s)
- Experience with marketing in the real estate industry.
- Experience in SaaS
- Experience using a website CMS (e.g. Wordpress, Wix)
Why You Should Join
Web4Realty was founded in 2011, and has quickly become an industry leader in real estate tech industry. Since day one, we’ve prided ourselves on being 100% bootstrapped and revenue-financed. We’re a fully remote company, with team members distributed across eight countries around the world (and growing).
Team culture is the most important thing to us. Without a dedicated and cohesive team, we wouldn’t be able to make the strides that we have. Working at Web4Realty is one of the most unique work opportunities you will ever experience. We're committed to transparency, collaboration, experimentation, and always staying classy.
Because of this unique remote culture, we've established one of the most flexible and well designed work environments around that encourages you to work as you work best. Ensuring that our team members are healthy, motivated, focused and creative is how Web4Realty stays awesome. In a nutshell, we've built and are growing a place where we truly love working, and we think you will too.
Another great thing about us, is that we haven’t even scratched the surface in our growth. We’re expanding to markets across North America, and couldn’t be more excited!