At Berkeley BERG, we’re committed to hiring driven people who light up with competitive glee from our team’s guiding principle: to derive a tremendous sense of purpose from the inner quest for excellence itself, being driven from within to make anything we touch be the best it can be.
We need high level email responders to help book meetings for our world class account executives. This includes answering a high volume of daily emails from prospects, with the primary purpose being to effectively engage with director-, vp-, and c-level executives and decision makers in order to get them interested enough to agree to a call. The position is full time & remote, but you must be based in Pennsylvania.
You are the "first line" of the Berkeley BERG sales offensive, directly engaging with executives and setting our sales professionals up for success. You are responsible for filling their pipeline and ensuring they are constantly taking calls and meetings. We have set up an intuitive and effective outbound sales engagement infrastructure and we need you to help drive it's success, fuel it's growth, and impact the company beyond measure. If this is a challenge that you would be very excited to undertake — read on.
You will be responsible for achieving weekly targets in terms of the number of scheduled discovery calls with high-quality prospects for our sales team. This will require you to:
- Respond promptly to incoming prospect emails
- Handle a high volume of daily emails with ease and fluidity
- Utilize organizational, process, and technological strategies to improve meeting conversion
- Collaborate intensively with sales team executives and be accountable for a high quality pipeline
Is comfortable and has hands-on software experience with:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, English, Communication, Marketing, or similar
- Demonstrated academic achievement would be ideal (e.g. honors, Dean’s list, etc.)
Excellent communicator + quick learner
- Salesforce and Zendesk experience is ideal
- Demonstrated ability to write effective business emails with proper grammar, syntax and diction
- Ability to absorb best practices and create winning emails that convert to confirmed meetings
- Amazing and fluid research skills for response purposes
Career-focused and wanting to work hard in an impact-heavy role Incredible attention to detail and high level of reliability Ability to overcome problems and create spontaneous, working solutions
Please send your resume and a blurb about why you're the perfect person for this position.
You must be able to start immediately. Look forward to hearing from you!