Join us in making a positive difference for our public agency clients!
Comcate is looking for a full-time sales person committed to making a difference in helping State and Local governments improve their effectiveness and better serve their citizens with our SaaS technology.
For the right Candidate, remote work is a possibility.
Who you are:
- Committed to working with local government and providing tech-savvy solutions for agency staff and citizens!
- You’re full of energy and a self-starter, working hard to set sales goals and exceed them.
- The sales process excites you, from uncovering leads to closing the deal and being rewarded for it.
- You can understand issues quickly and you’re a great listener but you also know how to communicate clearly with anyone from Company Presidents to IT Staff.
- Generate, develop and own sales opportunities with State and Local agencies /municipalities. Support strategies for winning in competitive environments.
- Manage all leads, screening and conversion to opportunities.
- Prepare all written responses, proposals and on-line demos.
- Perform targeted outbound calling and email campaigns.
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets.
- Document all conversations, activities and emails in our Salesforce CRM.
Future Responsibilities (once initial responsibilities are met):
- Understand complex customer requirements including the needs of prospects at different levels in the organization.
- Ability to understand different persona's needs in an organization and the ability to navigate within organizations with different personas.
- Provide feedback on marketing efforts and marketing materials, based on customer input.
- Become a subject matter expert in our solutions.
- Clearly articulate business value propositions to prospects over the phone and internet. This includes performing web-demonstrations of software.
- 1-4 years of proven success in meeting/exceeding sales targets (However if you are an upbeat college grad who’s super daring, we want to speak with you!)
- Significant interest in technology and ability to demonstrate comfort working with technology.
- Interest in public agencies.
- Passionate work-ethic.
- Preferred: understanding of public agencies and their purchasing processes.
- Experience in a competitive sales cycle is highly preferred but not required.
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude via the phone and in person.
- Highly proficient in Salesforce, Google Suite and online based applications.
While this is an entry level position, Comcate is committed to providing competitive compensation based on experience, and offering opportunities for career advancement.
For the right candidate, Comcate offers:
• Competitive Base + incentive commission depending on experience
• No cap on income!
• Leadership position in a growing, entrepreneurial company with room for advancement
• Freedom to manage yourself and leverage best practices for success
• Creative, team oriented, collaborative environment
• Attractive benefits including health, equity, 401K company match, and competitive paid time off
Our CONFIDENTIAL recruiting process begins with submitting a resume and cover letter. No phone calls, or faxes will be accepted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $1450,000.00 /year