Toggl is an easy to use and flexible time tracking tool that helps 3+ million users see where their work time goes, so they can focus on the projects that really matter. It also works on all your devices, and integrates with over a 100 tools.
Our team is looking for a crafty UI/UX designer to help us take our design systems and time-tracking user experience to the next level.
You'll be a part of our product team, working with product managers and other designers to take our design systems and product UX to the next level. You will be participating in all stages of the design process and will have a real impact on the product. Together with our team of enthusiastic designers, you will have ownership of developing and maintaining our design guidelines.
You’ll fit in well in the Toggl team if you are a web/mobile app designer skilled in user-centric design and believe that software should empower people not get in their way. Bonus points if you have worked with SaaS products and design systems before. Experience with modern tools such as Sketch, Abstract, InVision, Zeplin and Adobe Creative Cloud will help you hit the ground running. You will be a perfect match with our team if you love collaborating with people from all disciplines, always try to look at the big picture and want to take ownership of your work.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
Toggl is a distributed team of 75+ people working remotely from 30 countries. We take pride in our professional, learning-oriented and friendly working environment that values work-life balance and constantly doing our best in every aspect of our work. You can work from anywhere in the world, because we know great people do awesome work wherever they are. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. Our business is profitable with a healthy margin and we’re built with no outside investments, so you can count on a stable working environment.
- Freedom to choose when and where you work from.
- 28 calendar days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- 2 company retreats plus 2 team meetups a year (expenses covered) for team-building.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space rent or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend trainings, workshops or conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for gym membership, massage and other things to improve your health.
- Support for buying a phone, eyeglasses or tools you need for doing your best work.
Starting salary for this position is EUR 48,000 annually.
All it takes to apply is answering a short skills test that assesses your expertise and no other biased criteria. Please note that only candidates who take the test will be considered.
Free Toggl t-shirt for those who do well on the test!