CodeLathe, (an Austin, TX, USA based company) is looking for a passionate remote technical support/sales engineer to provide technical support and sales demos for our customer base around the world. This is a remote-job position and we are looking for candidates from Philippines.
- Answer technical questions about software installation, deployment and usage scenarios
- Deliver product/sales demos to customers, provide technical answers and recommend best practices to get maximum value out of FileCloud.
- Assist customers with installation, configuration and deployment of CodeLathe software
- Work directly with customers to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical issues with CodeLathe’s software
- Assist Engineering teams by escalating, reproducing customer issues until a solution is reached
- Unearth customer pain points and bring insights to the product team
- Add and improve technical documentation
- Bachelor’s in Engineering degree or Sales with 3 or more years of professional technical support/sales experience is required
- Ability to work in USA and Europe time zones
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server OS Administration and Troubleshooting including Active Directory is required
- Strong Experience with Linux Administration and Troubleshooting is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self starter, highly motivated and works with little or no supervision
- Genuinely passionate in helping others, takes ownership and pride in their job
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. Compensation is based on experience and location. Please note the Job ID:TSE2 in the email subject.