Want to help people succeed and make a real difference in the lives of Canadians? I’ve got a position for you.
THE BIG PROBLEM YOU’LL BE WORKING ON
We have an Engineering team. They built a great product. Now we need to properly onboard new users and show them the impact our product will have on their business.
Our Customer Success team helps our customers become better at using our product.
As a member of that team, our User Onboarding Specialist helps new users to quickly realise the value in using our software.
The more users that continue using our product, the more Canadians benefit from making better financial decisions.
And we’d LOVE to have a User Onboarding Specialist join us in our Customer Success team. That person is you.
You’ll get a chance to be part of an amazing Customer Success team at Snap Projections. A team where we focus on our successes and tackle obstacles head on. A team brave enough to challenge each other on ways to improve as well as ready to applaud those that had a big win. A team driven by the desire to always be better, to grow stronger and to be great at supporting both customers and our internal teams.
YOU’LL MAKE GREATER IMPACT IN 3 MONTHS THAN YOU DID IN 3 YEARS AT YOUR LAST JOB
At Snap Projections, you’ll join the Customer Success team and be given a chance to implement and test your own ideas.
I’m not going to lie, the challenges on the Customer Success team may be intense. But this also means you’ll be able to make a difference and help a ton of people in a way you’ve never imagined.
So if you’ve ever wanted to be on a team that’s focused on making a massive difference in the lives of millions of people, I want to talk to you.
If financial topics interest you and you want to help Canadians make better financial decisions, you’ll love it.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You are driven, motivated and eager to learn.
- You genuinely love helping people and want them to succeed.
- You love talking to people and helping them solve problems through technology.
- You previously worked in a customer-facing role (either support or sales).
- You have outstanding communication skills, you are an excellent writer.
- You are an organized and detailed problem solver.
- You have a good understanding of the Canadian financial industry terms i.e. RRSP, TFSA (or are ready to learn this at a blistering pace).
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- This is a full-time position (can start as a part-time engagement though) either based remotely in Canada or at our offices in Mississauga, Ontario. If you are not based in Canada, please do NOT apply.
HOWHOW TO APPLY TO BE OUR USER ONBOARDING SPECIALIST
- Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org (no recruiters please).
- Put “User Onboarding Specialist” in the subject line and nothing else.
- Tell me why you want to work at Snap Projections.
- Record a brief video (phone quality is fine) to tell me why you are excited about the position.
If you’ve included everything requested in your email and your application is solid, I’ll reach out and we’ll jump on a Skype call. The rest of the interview process will continue from there.
I hope we get a chance to work together.
Founder & CEO