UsabilityHub helps human-centered companies better understand their customers by making user research easy to run and fun to participate in. Over the past ten years we’ve helped thousands of organisations conduct research and improve their products, including Amazon, NASA JPL, Reddit and Zendesk... to name just a few.
We’re looking for friendly and thoughtful individuals to join our team and help support the thousands of UX designers, researchers and marketers that use our products every day.
While the bulk of our team is located in Melbourne, Australia we’re looking for people located in US/West and EU timezones to ensure we’re providing timely service wherever our customers are. You’ll be working along side Krystal who is currently our customer support team of one based in the US/East timezone.
- You’ll interact with UsabilityHub customers and panelists on a daily basis via email and chat, ensuring they get the most out of our products.
- You’ll help implement and maintain help documentation, canned response scripts, support workflows and educational content.
- You’ll be the voice of the customer, communicate requests and issues, and work with the product team to ensure they get addressed.
- You’ll help onboard customers by providing product demos and proactively reaching out to ensure a smooth initial experience.
- You’ll assist in product QA testing to provide an opportunity for input into the development process and to ensure you stay current with product features we’re shipping to customers.
- You’ll work with customer support team mates to identify opportunities for improving our workflows and tooling
Perks & Benefits
- Employee profit sharing
- Co-working + gear stipend
- Generous parental leave (14 weeks primary / 6 weeks secondary)
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- 2 hours weekly up-skill time
- Warm, friendly & relaxed team
- Excellent written communication skills. The vast majority of the role involves writing so we’ll expect you to excel here.
- Highly organized, motivated and self-directed
- Capable of taking ownership of projects and driving support initiatives
- At least 2 years of support experience, ideally in B2B SaaS or e-commerce
- Experience with technical writing
- Experience with Helpscout and/or Intercom
- Experience with Fullstory and/or Metabase
- Experience working with startups, small teams, and remote teams
- Interest in user experience, user research and usability is a plus
UsabilityHub is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.