We are growing! And we’re looking for an amazing individual to join our customer service support team to help customers launch their own Apps. We’re seeking a real champion for this position: a well-rounded person to help both with technical support and customer service related questions relating to various support inquiries. This is a customer service role with a touch of technical that comes along with it.
Uscreen is an amazingly diverse, fast developing video monetization platform, and the person joining us will play a pivotal role in our growth. This is a fast-developing industry, and we’ll need our account manager to know every detail about our platform and be able to fully help customers with various inquires.
Our team is incredibly smart, passionate, supportive, skilled, open to learning and constantly developing. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy.
About the role:
This is a customer facing role: you will be one of the first points of contact for our customers in order to help them set up their account & apps for various platforms. From collecting various assets to helping customers launch apps, It’ll be your responsibility to provide our customers with solid answers and guidelines.
We are looking for someone reliable and eager to work with us long-term. This is a full-time remote position, and is not suited for a digital nomad lifestyle. We require a steady internet connection and a mandatory overlap of working hours with the rest of the team.
In this role, you will wear a few different hats, including:
- Working directly with customers to explain to them the requirements to launch their own apps. Such as collecting assets, images, app titles, descriptions etc.
- Follow ups are key and being organized is very important in this role.
- Making sure you have collected all information relating to each app and relaying this info to the developers.
- Working with the development team to report bugs & release apps.
- Helping customers answer any questions they may have that relates to apps.
- You will work in zendesk to help support customers and troubleshoot any app issues related to their account.
- 2+ years in Customer Support experience
- You must have some technical experience and be tech savy.
- A fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (with their own laptop or PC)
- Quick to learn and able to understand our platform as well as the video industry, any knowledge with App Stores is a plus.
- Able to work independently
- Any experience with releasing or launching apps is a plus
- Native or near-native English speaker
- Overall a nice person :)
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience working with Zendesk or similar
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Full-time (40 hours per week) remote job with contract. We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- Amazing, young and motivated team
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 6 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
Uscreen is the world’s leading video monetization platform. We help thousands of creators, entrepreneurs, fitness trainers, coaches, entertainment companies and various other experts launch their own video-on-demand streaming service and make money selling videos online. Think of it as building your own "Netflix". We are a lean startup, but are fully independent, privately held and profitable.
We are a SaaS company with an agile, but structured environment. Uscreen is a remote-first company, with our team members distributed across the world. However, we do have rules and guidelines set in place to make sure everyone is delivering their best work and maintains an overlap with the rest of the key members of the team.
How to apply:
- Apply using the link below
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Skype interview with the successful candidates
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.