Sweet Studio is a venture studio that builds great consumer mobile products. Backed by the founders of KING (creators of Candy Crush), we combine tech, design, and funding to create the next generation mobile companies.
We’re looking for iOS engineers to join our distributed engineering team. In this role you will work closely with world-class designers and product people to quickly develop greenfield consumer mobile applications and iterate based on customer feedback and data.
Right now we’re focusing on video, photo, and AR tech — interest and experience in these areas are especially good reasons to reach out.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of professional experience developing for the iOS platform
- You write high-quality and maintainable code in Swift (Objective-C is a bonus)
- Experience in app architecture and test-driven development
- Attention to detail in UI implementation
- You help the team balance scope, effort, and timeline
- You’re passionate about what you do and the products you create
- You’re a strong communicator and fluent in English
- You can work with at least 5 hours overlap with the 9.30 — 17.30 (GMT+1) timezone
- You can spend at least 10 days per year visiting our HQ in Stockholm, Sweden
We prefer but don't require:
- Experience working in distributed teams
Position could be on full-time continuous-basis or project-basis. All positions start out short-term to evaluate the relationship on both sides.
(No agencies or software development companies please)