We’re on the lookout for our next Front-End Engineer, could it be you? Our engineers help mission-driven organizations and forward-thinking companies build for the other side of the screen. They also contribute to the technical community through writing, building products, contributing to open-source, and public speaking (if that’s your thing). NO RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES PLEASE AND THANK YOU.
Zaengle is a technology company with a mission to “Be Nice, Do Good” on the web. We build websites, software, and digital products that empower organizations for greater impact. We're a 100% remote team across the US and UK. Each team member has a lot of autonomy and influence — this means we only hire folks who are highly motivated, accountable, and operate with integrity. You’ll be encouraged to develop creative solutions to problems, communicate and defend your ideas to clients, manage your responsibilities, and stay up-to-date on the latest best practices. If that sounds like you, read on!
We want to talk to you if you are:
- Self-motivated. You don’t want to be micromanaged, or have your hand held. You don’t shy away from hard work, and always embrace new challenges.
- Self-aware. You’re confident in your strengths and know what your weaknesses are. These don’t discourage you, rather, they make you even stronger.
- Honest. You aren’t perfect, and neither are we. Integrity, honesty, and humility are hallmarks of your life.
- Generous. You love helping others, sharing your expertise, and creatively giving back.
- A genuine communicator. When you talk to clients, or your teammates, you’re clear, to the point, confident, and genuine.
- A learner. When you don’t know something it’s not a roadblock — you passionately seek answers and solutions without being told to.
We want to talk if you are proficient in (or willing to learn):
- Well crafted HTML
- Modular CSS (Tailwind CSS)
- Efficient handoff between design & front-end development
- A keen eye for design fidelity and detail
- Experience in emerging tech (i.e. Web VR) a plus
- Zaengle is a 100% remote team spanning the US and UK
- Compensation is very competitive, paid holidays, flexible paid time off, healthcare benefits offered
- Additional perks include profit sharing, semi-annual "ZaengleCon" events, and conferences
- This role will report to our Lead Engineer
- As we seek to live out "Be Nice, Do Good" we also provide time / budget for our team members to give back to their communities and underprivileged people groups
How to Apply
Send live sample of your work, link to your GitHub profile, CodePen, or whatever else. In addition, we’d love to hear about challenges you faced, obstacles overcome, or reasoning behind the decisions you made. Give us a glimpse into your process!
- Link to a blog post, article you’ve written, or presentation you’ve given in the past year on any topic.
- What is one cause, organization, global challenge, or initiative you’re most passionate about?
- Mention "Aardvark" in your response.
- What is one challenge you've faced (in work, life, anything!) and how did you overcome it?
Send everything to: email@example.com
NO RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES PLEASE AND THANK YOU.