About the role
We are looking for an experienced developer to work on WP Rocket.
Your job will include:
- Developing new features for WP Rocket
- Fixing bugs and improving the plugin
- Improving our testing (unit and functional tests)
- Solving technical issues in support - doing support is essential in order to get direct customer feedback and improve the product.
- 3 years' minimum, experience with PHP development
- Excellent written and verbal English communication with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users
- Experience with DevOps or infrastructure management is a plus
- Previous freelance or remote work experience is a plus
- Previous experience with a plugin/service with +100K users is a plus
- Friendly, diverse team
- Work remotely
- Flexible hours
- Loose vacation policy
- Annual Bonus
We value creative problem-solving and a collaborative approach in addition to your technical skills. WP Rocket is the most user-friendly caching plugin, so the ability to empathize with our customers, in order to improve their experience with the plugin is very important. User stories are central to the development of new features.
We’re not just looking for a great developer, but an awesome teammate, too :)
Development and support are closely connected in WP Rocket; we’re proud of our ability to respond to customer feedback, and prioritize the user experience. In addition to working alongside lead developer, one developer and a product owner, you’ll also be working closely with the support team (+10 unique and lovable Rocketeers, based all over the world) so good communication skills are highly valued.