X-Team is an international company founded in Melbourne, Australia, that helps companies scale their development teams by providing them with extraordinary teams of developers from around the world.
We are 100% remote and believe in building a world where developers can have access to an environment of growth and incredible opportunities regardless of where they live.
We are also a community of people dedicated to unleashing our potential. We’ve fostered a unique, active lifestyle and culture around this idea that continues to attract thousands of developers to apply every day.
We proactively support our developers, fund their learning and growth, connect them in roaming hacker houses around the world, and give them a remote environment that motivates and inspires them on a daily basis. While other companies merely place and drop their talent, we provide unified teams of developers centered around the same beliefs, values, and lifestyle.
We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aid them in being able to do so properly with the right people. We work with big brands like Riot Games, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc., Coinbase, Google, Twitter and more…
Responsibilities as Technical Recruiter:
- Build a network and pipeline of developers from our key markets (Latin America, Europe, North America) who you can call upon as needed for new open roles.
- Scour LinkedIn, StackOverflow, Github, etc. to find and engage with candidates for open roles.
- Perform initial screening via Hangouts/Zoom to evaluate developers’ communication skills and better understand if they are a fit for X-Team.
- Propose candidates to our internal hiring manager and upon approval, introduce them to our team of Ambassadors.
- Attend conferences/events/meetups in Latin America to network with developers and be an ambassador of X-Team.
- At least 1 year experience as a technical recruiter or related role in the software development industry.
- Strong understanding of the job market and how to recruit developers in Latin America.
- Independent, self-motivated
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proven track record of always learning and growing
- Proactive attitude
- Possess a spirit of generosity
- Effective negotiating skills
- Familiarity with LinkedIn, StackOverflow, Github, etc.
- Ability to travel for networking events
- Already built a network of developers in Latin America (nice to have)
- Experience with working remotely (nice to have)
We are ideally looking for technical recruiters who are specialized at tapping into one or more of these markets:
- Latin America
- North America
- Work from anywhere as part of a company of digital nomads.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world.
- Join our vibrant community, filled with opportunities to learn new skills together in study groups, join clubs (photography, gaming, etc.) and get free camera equipment/games/conferences/courses/massages/etc., charitable fundraisers, fitness & yoga programs (+gym membership), etc. This is the community to be in if you're a remote developer.
- We’ll provide up to $2,500 in funding for your learning and growth through our Unleash+ program, which provides opportunities to unleash your potential through initiatives that help you grow and explore your passions more each day.