We want to fundamentally change how people collaborate remotely and create the office of the future with HoloMeeting. In order to do that, we need to assemble a great team and that's where you come into play.
As our People and Performance Manager, you are motherly taking care of the existing team. You are the go-to person for management and team members alike and help everyone reach their maximum potential. Since you know the team best, you are able to own the talent pipeline from end to end and recruit candidates that best fit into our team.
The People and Performance Manager is directly responsible for the overall function of the Human Resources department. Including but not limited to: technical recruiting, job descriptions, goal setting, performance plans, benefits, and compensation. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best technical candidates.
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implements and annually updates the compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts salary surveys to analyze compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all team members; writes and places advertisements; works with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conducts reference checking; extends job offers; writes contracts; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-path program and employee relations counseling; conducts exit interviews.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains organizational charts and employee directory.
- Ensures compliance with all employment laws.
- BS or BA in related field
- Proven work experience as Head of HR
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for Unity jobs, HoloLens experience, and Mixed Reality roles
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting)
This job operates in a remote environment. This role requires “start-up hours” which can result in long hours, early mornings, and late nights. Candidates should have flexible working hours to accommodate this role and the company growth.