We are looking for an Implementation Project Manager to join our growing Product Support team! This person will plan and realize the implementation of Healthify’s solutions for our enterprise clients, working closely with client operational and technical partners and coordinating across internal teams to ensure our clients are set up for long-term success. You should apply if you are a project manager who is passionate about the impact technology can have on communities. We're excited about meeting candidates of all backgrounds who value success for our customers and our users.
At Healthify we're rethinking how healthcare organizations and communities work together to connect struggling populations to social services.
Our founding team of technologists and social workers came from a background of working with vulnerable patients in Baltimore hospitals. They saw how social needs - like access to food and housing - dramatically impacted healthcare outcomes and costs and were moved to create Healthify with the mission of building a world where no one’s health is hindered by their need. Our products are now used by some of the country’s largest healthcare organizations
Since our founding, we’ve been backed by impact investors and VCs - from Kapor Capital to Primary Venture Partners - and we’ve built a team that’s both diverse and mission-driven. We enjoy meeting people who share in our commitment to cultivating a thoughtful and safe work environment, and who are results focused. People from marginalized and underrepresented communities are encouraged to get in touch!
About the Role:
The Implementation Project Manager will:
- Develop and execute the implementation plan for Healthify’s platform for our enterprise clients
- Ensure quality completion of implementation tasks across partners, including, but limited to: Product, Engineering, Product Support, Sales, and Account Management
- Manage enterprise client relationships throughout the implementation process
- Iterate on and improve Healthify’s implementation process
- Identify and escalate project risks to the right parties
- Travel domestically up to 25%
- 3-5 years experience in a client facing, project management role, preferably in healthcare and/ or IT environment
- Experience developing operational workflows and change management processes
- Empathetic Communicator: you “know your audience” and can deliver messages to a broad assortment of partners
- Excited by new opportunities to grow and build
- Experience with various healthcare technology platforms (e.g., EHR/ EMR/ HIE vendors)
...And the following would be nice
- Professional experience in a dynamic, collaborative environment
Together, we live into our Core Values
- We lead with empathy: We believe in kindness, empathy, assuming good intentions and finding mutual understanding from our teammates, customers, and users.
- We lean into vulnerability: We're not afraid to ask for help or give and receive feedback. We build off our failures and don’t shy away from tough conversations.
- We rise above the status quo: We hold our work to a high standard. We continuously learn and improve so that we can develop excellent products for the people and communities we serve
- We match grit with wit: We love a challenge and the opportunity to get creative and solve interesting problems
...and to further support them, we offer:
- Unlimited Vacation
- A comprehensive tech set up
- $500 one time equipment budget with refreshes
- $1000 annual continuous learning budget
- Pretax MetroCard options for those in NYC
- Zero cost gym reimbursement options
- Free memberships to ClassPass & CitiBike
- Access to an FSA
- 401k with 4% matching
- 100% covered Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Inclusive Parental leave
- Flexible work schedule
- A co-working space stipend
- Twice weekly team lunches when our remote team members can reimburse
- A commitment to diversity & inclusion
- Code of conduct with reporting procedures