Hey! We’re Swoogo. We’re an event marketing software company built to cut the bs and make people’s lives easier— and look good doing it.
We’re looking for someone to help our marketing team hype. this. thing. up.
Someone who can jump into our brand voice feet first and make our social media into something other than a place to regurgitate blog posts.
Someone who can help us curate our (and relevant) content and turn it into a self-sustaining nurture campaign.
Someone who doesn’t mind stepping in when we’re short on a blog post or are behind on busting out an email.
A multi-tool. A jack of a few trades. We refuse to say a ninja bc we friggin hate buzzwords, but like, a guy in a mask who does martial arts.
THE RIGHT PERSON DEFINITELY:
- Is a super-strong writer with experience in adopting established brand voice and running wild with it, whether that’s in short-form copy or long-form content
- Knows how to create and execute a social media strategy that isn’t gross and clickbait-y
- Can jump into conversations on social without making our brand look annoying or creepy
- Is obsessed with either the Steak-Umm or Moonpie Twitter account (and has an opinion on which one is better)
- Has some experience in email marketing, but isn’t stuck on bad email marketing
- Is awesome at identifying content gaps and interesting topics for blog posts
- Has 2+ years of experience in b2b social media marketing, digital marketing, content marketing, or something else pretty strongly related
SOME BIG PLUSSES:
- Knowledge of Hubspot for marketing optimization
- Understands inbound methodology
- Lightly versed in graphic design
- Pronounces it GGGGIF, with a hard G.
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE:
- A fully remote workplace. Whether it’s your couch in Cleveland, a coffee shop in Copenhagen, or anywhere in between, as long as you can work EST hours you can work wherever you want. Well, except for in an office. Sorry. We don’t have one.
- Competitive pay
- 14 days of PTO, plus company holidays
- Health insurance, including vision and dental
- Bi-annual all hands off-site
- A super-positive team culture, and a really kickass team.
Picking up what we’re putting down? Shoot your resume to email@example.com and let us know why we should love you! Are you so amazing that you could do the job part-time? Convince us!