As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be a vital member of our team, ensuring we're not only hitting our clients' acquisition goals, but also building the most powerful and effective ad management platform. You will use your extensive Paid Social Media experience and our proprietary product to build social media campaigns and matching landing pages for Facebook and Instagram, improving users' experiences and our clients' conversion rates.
Primer’s solution makes it possible to test thousands of combinations of audiences, placements, creatives, copies, and landing pages — so improvement and hitting customer performance goals is just a matter of time. This role is contract with full-time hours (30-40 hours per week).
- Craft, launch, manage, and optimize paid Social Media ad campaigns for websites and e-commerce performance/direct-response brands
- Design and deploy matching landing pages for your ad campaigns
- Communicate directly with clients to report on results, define priorities and next steps, and manage expectations. Daily communications over Slack and weekly client calls.
- Write compelling copy & messaging for ads and user/funnel flows
- Work with our creative team to build visual assets that meet client brand criteria
- Collaborate with us to make our product more effective for you
You are.. / Requirements:
- Experienced with Paid Social Media (Facebook & Instagram) ad campaigns 4+ years, with a focus on Performance and Direct Response brands.
- A self-starter, proactive, strong communicator (both internal & external)
- Skilled at and thrive working 100% remotely
- Detail-oriented, buttoned up, analytical — can tell a “story” with data
- Experienced and highly adept at optimizing customer acquisition ad campaigns (budgets $250K+ annually)
- Skilled at writing copy and producing creative that drives results and conversions
- Possess strong client communications & account management skills
- Ready to work during US business hours (conference calls, Slack, etc.)
- SEM experience a plus - but not required
- US-based candidates only