As our Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be an experienced marketer who will be a subject matter expert in cloud native space. Working across the company with engineering, product, design, and our partners. You will own messaging, strategies, tactics, plans and execution of projects. You will lead and give guidance to the product marketing team.
You must have experience effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results and developing and executing against global launch plans that bring relevant products to market. Excellent analytical and communication skills and comfort with ambiguity are a must.
- 4+ years experience in a Product Marketing role in Developer Services, a High-tech company, or related fields
- Familiarity with at least one programming language
- Extensive experience creating compelling content
- Experience conducting market research and developing user personas
- Experience designing and managing cross-functional projects and programs
- MBA a plus
- Experience working with a distributed team
- Experience speaking to large technical audiences
- Familiarity with Git, GitHub, and the command-line
Working With Us
Manifold is a Canadian dev tools startup with $15M Series A funding. We run a marketplace of independent SaaS developer tools (databases, logging, error tracking, SMS, email, ML, and so on). We give developers the ability to more easily build and integrate, with less cloud vendor lock-in; and we give cloud service providers a more level playing field.
We believe in having people work from where they are most productive. If that happens to be in our offices in Halifax, Nova Scotia, or in San Francisco, welcome! We'd love to have you. If you are remote, you are also welcome! We don't actually need you to be in North America, as the job summary specifies, but we do prefer candidates who are roughly within 4 hours of the US Eastern Time Zone.