Do you love getting out and about in your home city? Well, now you can get paid to do exactly that!
AmazingCo is the world's biggest platform for people to discover unique, amazing experiences in their home city. We're going bigger and better and we need to hire Experience Launchers in 36 cities to support our growth!
What you'll be doing
- You'll be picking up our "experience launch playbook" and applying it to your local city.
- To start with you'll focus on launching our hit new experiences: Mystery Picnic, Mystery Weekend, Mystery Food Walk and Mystery Drink Walk!
- Initially, you'll be involved in selecting the 10 to 15 routes for your city - you get to choose what we build!
- Then you'll go about designing the routes, signing up partners, testing and checking for quality assurance and ultimately giving the green light to "launch!"
- Ongoing you'll be involved in launching new routes AND whole new experience categories as we expand the service offering in your home city.
- Launching our experiences means doing our experiences! You get paid to do awesome experiences! Seriously, can you think of a better casual job?
- This is a casual, hourly rate job that can work around your other life and work commitments. It is the perfect job for someone looking to pick up rewarding extra hours that are fun and impactful.
- You'll have the opportunity (but not the obligation) to join our ambassador program allowing you to become more active in our community of launchers and ambassadors.
- You'll be part of a truly awesome team all driven by a mission to help people connect in more meaningful ways to their loved ones and their community.
What it takes to be great
- You've got to truly love your city and be that person that is always out and about discovering new things to do.
- You need a serious eye for detail and real creativity - designing amazing routes takes detail and creativity!
- You need to be able to sell what we're doing to providers as a core part of the job is signing providers up!
- You need your own computer and ability to work from home with reliable internet.
- You need to be able to travel to another city (expenses paid for) for your onboarding week to meet your manager and learn the job with your new colleagues.