Growth Machine is expanding quickly, and we need your help to grow the sites of the many companies we work with.
We previously haven't offered backlink building as its own service, but now we're changing that. We're looking for someone to join us and lead our backlink building projects, building off the process we've developed and making it your own.
This is a great role for someone who's done some SEO and linkbuilding work before, but who's hungry to get more experience and hands on practice.
You'll get to help grow huge blogs on topics ranging from ridesharing to health to finance to pets, and see your work lead to massive traffic and sales growth for our clients.
And as one of the first employees of the company, you'll work closely with our Founder, Nat, and our Director of Promotion, Brian, to design the process that'll be used in the future of the company as we grow our linkbuilding capacity.
- Get more backlinks for our clients. That'll include identifying content to optimize for backlinks, doing outreach, tracking results, and refining your process over time.
- Communicate with writers and our editorial team to create content that will make it easier for you to solicit backlinks.
- Design the system that will let you manage backlink building for multiple clients across a diversity of industries.
- Lead a team of freelancers and contractors to scale your abilities and make your process as efficient as possible.
Who You Are:
- You've done backlink building before. You need to have at least a few examples of links you've built to a site (personal blog is fine).
- You’re punctual. We report to our clients every week and are very serious about getting things done on time, so deadlines cannot be an option for you.
- You’re great at working independently, setting your own goals and hitting them.
Benefits of Working With Us:
- We’re a 100% remote company, so you can work anywhere from Pittsburgh to Phuket.
- We have awesome benefits like profit sharing, 4% 401k match, medical, dental, and vision insurance, team retreats, and more.
- We’re growing rapidly, and you’ll have ample opportunities to take on bigger roles, such as leading our entire backlink building division in the future.