Senior Front End Software Engineer
We are looking for Senior Front End Software Engineer's with extensive experience designing and developing large-scale customer-facing web applications. This person will be joining us at a very exciting time and will be a core member in the development of our enterprise web application for the legal market.
- Your knowledge goes well beyond basic form fields on a page to highly interactive experiences engaging users in advanced ways.
- Proficient in writing ES5/ES6/Babel/TypeScript, CSS/Sass and HTML/Handlebars.
- You love building products and features from the ground up but have the experience to master and maintain an existing code base.
- You’re a front-end aficionado who loves to create beautiful experiences for users, and you’ve got excellent HTML and CSS skills.
- The words test-driven and agile are second nature to you.
- You’ll participate in code reviews, pairing, and other forms of knowledge sharing.
- You’re highly collaborative – you’ll work alongside fellow engineers to constantly develop products that exceed user expectations.
- You enjoy diving into the user experience and strive to continually improve speed and usability to improve the product for the end-user.
- You're excited to work at a startup where things move quickly and where your contributions are integral to the success and growth of the company.
- You are experienced with Git as a source code management tool.
- You have a BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred
- You’re legally authorized to work in the United States, and do not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
This is a full-time position either Remote or in our office near the beaches based in Jacksonville, Florida. We’d prefer to have you here, but remote collaboration is ok too for great candidates. (We currently have remote employees) Salary is competitive, but you should be someone who wants a piece of the upside at a fast-growing company. No recruiters please and No contractors outside the US. We are looking for full-time employees.