Who We Are
Sierra Interactive builds tools for real estate professionals to grow their businesses. As a tech startup that's been around for 10+ years, our customers rely on our products as an essential part of their day-to-day operations. These clients keep us in business, and we're committed to providing new clients with an efficient and engaging on-boarding process.
About This Role
As a junior digital project manager, you will help us manage a healthy and continually growing client base and learn the inner ecosystem of real estate technology and lead generation. You should be exceptionally well-organized, results-focused, and goal oriented with a strong attention to detail.
Your primary role will be supporting the project management team by gathering client assets, generating default site content, testing site performance, and guiding clients through the site setup and launch process.
Description / Job Function
You'll use our proprietary platform to build out and update client sites and services. Your role within the project management team will include:
- Assemble a design package, including all assets needed for a suite build out.
- Update existing client sites.
- Generate default site content pages.
- Generate location-based searches and community pages.
- Basic image editing.
- Specification authoring and editing.
- Web site testing and verification.
- Providing updates to clients throughout the process, and answering questions as needed.
You're ready to contribute to the work and culture of a growing tech startup, in that:
- You're a self-starter with a proven track record of getting things done carefully and efficiently. You're patient and pay attention to the details.
- Working with people makes you happy. You're a talented communicator and can artfully break down, solve, and explain complex issues.
- You're organized and able to juggle multiple priorities at one time. You have the ability to switch gears quickly and re-adjust your focus as needed.
- You're excited at the prospect of mastering a subject and working in it day to day. You take pride in teaching a topic, explaining a feature, and providing solutions.
- Your writing skills are top notch. You have an engaging, conversational style and a solid grasp of grammar.
- You are exceptionally good at noticing patterns and developing processes to make our team members' lives easier and our customers happier.
- You can work between the hours of 9am-6pm EST.
As a bonus (though not required):
- Some knowledge of real estate (MLS, terminology, regional differences)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Thrived in working remotely
Starting pay for this role is between $15 and $21 per hour, depending on experience. Benefits are available contingent upon completion of a 90 day on-boarding period and include:
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Choice to opt-in to join our company-sponsored group health/vision/dental insurance (for Kentucky employees) or receive monthly stipend (for employees outside Kentucky)
- Simple IRA with employer matching contributions
Something else that’s important to you? Talk to us. We’re flexible and committed to providing a healthy work environment where great people can thrive.
Simply click the link below to apply.