We are looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager to drive and manage all facets of customer service and customer success.
This role sits at the core of our Maker community and is all about understanding how we can improve their experience and provide the support they’re looking for.
We’re looking for a someone who loves technology and jumping in to help solve customers problems and will constantly seeking to exceed their expectations.
- Maker Management – a lot of this role is providing a world class Maker (customer) support experience. You’re there to build a relationship, support the Makers through their on-boarding and beyond through answering questions, and helping them get the most out of their Making Things subscription.
- Maker Success – customer success is always on. You’ll work on providing Makers with a structured path to success by working closely to understand their motivators and pain points.
- Product Consultation – you will work with the product team to identify actionable insights for the development of the Making Things platform, such as aggregating client feedback, new feature requests etc.
- Maker Knowledge - Interviews and summary of online content to garner product and process insights.
- Process Optimisation – develop and optimize processes within the business, as well as scaling new and existing processes to support us to efficiently operate and grow.
- Cross-Functional – work with other teams around the business to support Making Things achieving its team goals for 2019 and beyond.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things startups, online service and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding customer support and success in direct to consumer start-ups and enjoy creating processes from scratch. You will be a leader who likes to get hands-on in ensuring customers are happy and work with a remote creative team across product, content and community.
· Studying or studied Marketing/Arts/Business/Computer Science or similar
· In love with technology, the internet, and startups
· Have a great knowledge of knitting and crochet, or a passion to learn quickly
· Passion for excellent user experiences and constantly learning through feedback
· Have worked in a customer service oriented environment before (retail or hospitality counts!)
· A friendly self-starter, who can take a project and run with it
· Based in, or close to the PST time zone
Bonus Points For:
· Familiarity with Intercom, Klavyio, Hubspot or other customer support, email management, and CRM tools
· Experience with customer journey interviews
· Any web dev. skills or digital marketing experience