The quality assurance engineer will work together with the QA lead and the wider product team to ensure the integrity, quality and overall performance of our software. The QA roles at Tyk are critical in ensuring that we provide high-quality software to our customers.
We need someone who likes to ask questions, listen and then deliver.
You’ll join our fully-remote engineering team where you’ll be tasked with working on real projects to enhance our product range, troubleshooting client issues and contributing to the product roadmap.
You will have:
- 3+ years in QA or related discipline
- Experience working remotely
- Knowledge of industry standards and methodology related to software quality assurance and testing
- Done manual testing and written test scenarios
- Experience in Testing UI
- Experience in Testing REST services
Some nice to have extra's, but not required:
- Performance or Security testing experience
- Automated UI testing
- Familiar with Linux distros
- Familiar with NoSql Databases
- Familiar with Docker
Our tech stack includes:
- Docker / kubernetes / containerisation
- Redis and Redis Cluster
- Go / Golang
- If you have experience with some of the above it will definetely serve you in good stead in this role.
Our early stage team members will shape our business, there is an attractive package based on experience and performance. Everyone has unlimited holiday.
You'll work with a talented, passionate team of industry experts, developing a cutting-edge product that is driving change and innovation within startups and household names alike.
A distributed team. Work from our London office during induction, once you are up to speed, you can work from home, a cafe, your mums house, wherever you get your best work done, we’ll support you in making that happen.
The best software and hardware available - we are prime movers in “The New Stack”, our setup reflects that.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for team members keen to grab hold, accelerate that further and shape our future.
You can see more about us at https://tyk.io