teambuilding.com is looking for additional Client Advisors to join our Remote Sales team.
Do you love prospecting, pitching, and talking to people? Can you nurture a client pipeline, acting as a trusted advisor to your clients to maximize sales?
Are you a go-getter that is self-motivated and can manage your own daily schedule to ensure maximum productivity?
Then consider joining our Sales team as a Client Advisor and apply for this full time, 100% remote work from home position with benefits!
Hours and Pay Rates
- OTE $85,000 - $115,000 USD + Benefits
- 40 - 45 hours per week
- Primarily Eastern Standard (ET) Business Hours
teambuilding.com is a leader in the online team building industry and we are a 100% remote company. We offer a variety of virtual team building activities for remote teams. The goal is to help make jobs awesome... everywhere!
To build happier teams. :)
teambuilding.com team event
Our events that you will be selling
- Typically 90 minutes of team building
- Virtual and in-person offerings
- Crafted to be wildly entertaining, with elements of intentional team building
- Delivered and designed by amazing creative facilitators
- typically booked by HR managers or team leaders looking to plan a great event for their team to bond!
teambuilding.com team event
Client Advisor Job Description
- Manage your pipeline, including CRM documentation, to maximize sales
- Timely and congenial follow up with leads
- Craft proposals to match client requests, with an eye towards expansion
- Schedule follow ups to close the sale
- Expand company sales volume by actively dialoguing with new and existing customers
- Build, grow, and convert a pipeline of global enterprise companies
- Independently source, manage and close deals
- Complete post-event follow-up and request referrals
- Participate in new event launch demos, offer valuable feedback
Job Qualifications & Requirements
- Previous B2B sales experience (preferred)
- 3+ years preferred
- Demonstrable success meeting and exceeding annual targets
- At least 1 year of experience closing deals over $10k preferred
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to foster connections and relationships.
- Experience in putting together business cases to justify spend
- Ability to influence buyers at all levels of organization
- Meticulous note-taking skills
- Experience working remotely and self-managing daily schedule
- Willingness to give and accept constructive feedback for continuous improvement
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and innovative environment
- Tech savvy to learn multiple platforms (Close CRM, Slack, Helpscout)
- Must have access to reliable internet
Job Hours & Compensation
- OTE $85,000 - $115,000 USD annual + Benefits
- Employment status: Full Time, Exempt Employee
- 40-45 hours per week
- 9-6pm ET / Semi-Flexible Schedule
- Compensation: Base + Commission + Annual Bonus'
- Gross Base Annual Compensation: $50,000 USD
- Sales Commission: Uncapped sales commission with a target of 100% of Gross Base Annual Compensation
- Performance Bonus: up to 5% of Annual Compensation
- 100% work remotely
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance for employee
- 100% Employer Paid Dental Plan
- 100% Employer Paid Vision Plan
- 401K – 100% Employer match up to 1% of compensation
- Parental Leave – Up to 6 weeks paid (30 days) based on length of employment
- $2850 Spending Account toward healthy lifestyle, meals for meetings, coffee, etc.
- $50/month Internet Reimbursement ($600/yr)
- Tech package (new Apple computer and home office upgrade)
- Additional like FSA, HSA, Health Advocacy, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, etc.
- 10 PTO days
- 9.5 Company Holidays
- Birthday off
- Company Socials
- 1-2x year Company retreat
How to Apply
- Submit an application online (Please no emails, Linkedin Messages, or phone calls)