Are you into HR, want a stable job and be part of an amazing multicultural remote-work experience?
OnTheGoSystems is looking for an HR assistant that’s a good team player, passionate about their work and has excellent organization skills
We need help with all our HR activities, related to posting job ads, help with interviews and recruiting-related admin tasks, maintaining our employee database, stats, helping with processes and documentation, among other tasks.
Here you will also have the chance to be creative. We are open to new ideas that will allow us to keep improving our daily work with our most valuable asset, our people.
You can be an important part of our company’s success. Ultimately, you’ll help our HR Manager ensure our HR department is organized and operates smoothly to attract, hire and retain our employees.
The HR assistant will help with the following:
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide administrative support where needed
- Compile and update employee records, and help track and keep records of performance, among others
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc)
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding process (Posting job openings, gathering information on new applicants, assisting in screening and rating of applicants, testing the skills and abilities of potential candidates, running background checks on potential candidates as well as verifying their references, etc)
- Help with travelling arrangements
Working with OnTheGoSystems comes with a number of benefits:
- Work in a global team, fully remote
- Work from any place you like, as long as you have a good Internet connection
- Face challenges together and collaborate with international team members
- Be part of a flat organization, where your voice is always heard
- Get a steady income and other benefits such as paid vacations, scholarships, and more
If you meet these requirements below, we’d like to meet you:
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position.
- BSc degree in Human Resources or relevant field
- Familiarity with HR software
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience organizing company retreats
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills (If you’re also a good writer, let us know)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, to follow through on instructions, and meet deadlines.
- Be an independent, reliable and resourceful person
Our preferred time zone is European, or similar.
Also, experience working with distributed teams and WordPress background is an advantage.
If you think you’re the right fit for us, please apply.