Harvest is an independent software company making tools that help teams run smoothly. For the past 13 years, our customers have relied on our products as a valuable part of their day-to-day operations. They’re the reason we’re still in business and we owe it to them to deliver the best and most bug-free products we can.
Harvest started as a team of 3 and grew slowly to today’s current total of just over 55 lovely faces
. Though we have an office in NYC, we hire the best people for the job no matter what city they call home. We’ve been working as a remote team since the beginning, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels included and heard.
Additionally, if you are a member of a group that is historically underrepresented and disadvantaged in technology or society, please know that we welcome your application. We want to meet you!
Some Of What You’ll Do:
- Work directly with the product and development teams to set the direction and specifications for new feature development in our suite of applications.
- Write and use test cases to check new feature development for bugs or potential customer confusion.
- Assist in growing our automated testing library via tools like Selenium and Appium.
- Collaborate with the rest of the QA team to document features, changes, or bugs.
- Help with escalated support to triage, replicate, and verify fixes for customer-reported bugs.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You’re comfortable working on a small team.
- You’re an excellent communicator with great writing skills.
- You’re excited at the idea of learning and trying new things.
- You’ve worked in QA before and have an exceptional eye for detail.
- You have experience writing and maintaining automated tests.
- Your working hours are flexible enough to partially overlap with U.S. Eastern time.
When You Apply:
- Tell us about your prior experience in QA.
- Show us a hobby or something you take pride in outside of work.
- Give us a suggestion to improve one of our products (or report a bug!).
- You could work anywhere, why Harvest?