At Surprise HR, we’re committed to hiring driven people who light up with competitive glee from our team’s guiding principle: to derive a tremendous sense of purpose from the inner quest for excellence itself, being driven from within to make anything we touch be the best it can be.
We need an entry-level Sales and Marketing Data Analyst to help segment and manage lead data and QA new process updates and automation. This includes reviewing the current state of the sales database (Salesforce), understanding what the data means, and developing an inherent understanding of how our sales process works.
You will be responsible for helping to maintain a well-oiled, full-steam-ahead Sales and Demand Generation operation. This will require you to:
- Analyze data, draw sound conclusions, and recommend effective courses of action.
- Analyze, trend, and validate adherence to lead management strategic objectives.
- Review existing Sales and Marketing process specs and test for continued adherence.
- Recommend suggestions for improved UI/UX in Sales procedures
- Provide analytical and administrative support to Head of Growth in the development and management of strategic demand generation.
- Scope, test, and utilize new tools and process improvements to drive constant growth within the organization.
- Support Sales Development in goal achievement.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related queries in a cooperative and supportive manner.
- Act as liaison with Marketing, Sales, Demand Generation and other departments as requested by the department head.
- Ad Hoc Reporting as needed/required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
- Demonstrated academic achievement would be ideal (e.g. honors, Dean’s list, etc.)
- Is comfortable and has hands-on software experience with:
- Salesforce, Zendesk, and/or Outreach.io experience is ideal
- Excellent communicator + quick learner
- Demonstrated abilities in Software QA is ideal
- Ability to absorb best practices and develop specs to level up existing processes
- Amazing and fluid research skills for data query purposes
- Career-focused and wanting to work hard in an impact-heavy role
- Incredible attention to detail and high level of reliability
- Ability to overcome problems and create spontaneous, working solutions
Please send your resume and a blurb about why you're the perfect person for this position.
You must be able to start immediately. Look forward to hearing from you!