Fully Remote Position
BriteCore is seeking to hire a Product Designer to help us take complex workflows and distill them into a thoughtful experience for people using our app. BriteCore is a cloud-based platform used by insurance companies to manage all aspects of their business. We are in the process of rewriting key pieces of our app as standalone products, unified by a centralized user interface and design system. Each of these products tackles a different set of problems and workflows for our users. As a result, our team focuses on delivering a great user experience across our platform.
We are looking for a Product Designer who can work within a product team as part of our iterative design process. Our design team also has a dedicated design researcher you would be working with to help inform and validate design decisions. Although this position emphasizes UX design skills, you will also be expected to leverage our design system to create high fidelity mockups, and understand how to apply user experience research and principles to the final experience for people using our app.
- Work closely with product owners and developers in an iterative design process
- Build design understanding within a product team through design sessions, collaborative research
- Inform and validate design decisions with qualitative and quantitative data
- Leverage industry best practices in design work
- Understand and dissect complex workflow and product interactions
- Communicate clearly and effectively with internal teams and external clients
- Create effective and beautiful interfaces that solve our user's problems
- Several years of experience in the design field is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to back up design decisions with data
- Welcome feedback and collaboration
- Be friendly, confident, and patient with others
- Experience with applications similar to BriteCore (B2B) is preferred
- Retirement plan with 3% company match
- Comprehensive health insurance coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- Short and long term disability
- Flexible schedule with unlimited vacation time
- Fully remote work in a remote-first company
- Relaxed work environment
BriteCore is a fully managed administration platform for property casualty insurance providers. We focus on building gorgeous, scalable, and usable cloud-based solutions. Our team of top performers enjoys working together and takes tremendous pride and ownership in our platform. The environment is progressive, innovative, and energetic. We love great technology and it shows in every aspect of our product. Our team enjoys a very flexible, balanced, and stimulating environment. Bring creativity, focus, and productivity to your job, and enjoy 40 hour work weeks, flexible paid time off, and remote work.