Headquarters: Palo Alto, CA
- We have an opening for a JR PRODUCT MANAGER position.
Location: Remote Note: online applications accepted only.
Requirement: Strong working knowledge of web production, design and engineering release processes.
We are excited to announce the launch of our new pre-recorded video interviewing technology to fast track your career with our award-winning organization! When you submit an hourly job application, you will be invited to participate in a short video introduction. Click here to get a sneak peek preview!
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus!
If you know someone that would be a great fit for this role, you can refer them to this position and potentially earn an Employee Referral Bonus! Click here
to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages and benefits, one in which you can learn and grow while making a difference in the world? We’re hiring! Bon Appétit Management Company operates more than 1,000 cafés around the country for corporations, universities, and museums, as well as a few dozen public restaurants. We’ve led the industry in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients.
Full-time associates at Bon Appétit are eligible for many benefits, including:
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) with matching by company
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- On-the-job training
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Manage and execute digital projects based on business goals and requirements, from beginning to end
- Document and communicate project status to teams on a regular basis to ensure all teams are aware of next steps and project milestones
- Identify process gaps and increase and formalize efficiencies as needed
- Work with our digital agency to establish & help maintain schedules, and overall project scopes
- Manage stakeholder expectations to ensure all teams are aligned on strategy and delivery
- Update content, make small code adjustments, and handle the day-to-day support of ongoing website updates, requests and maintenance.
- Identify and implement opportunities based on competitive research and self-service tools
- Drive the execution of website projects across multiple internal and external teams
- Manage day-to-day tasks and maintains in-depth involvement to allow for early identification of project risks and constraints
- Establish and maintain process and project documentation
- Provide daily/weekly/etc. project status updates to stakeholders
- 4-5+ years proven experience managing project types across multiple teams such as: website redesigns, digital campaigns, experiments, and microsites
- Well-organized, detail oriented, and resourceful
- Ability to work under pressure, handle changing priorities and simultaneously handle multiple priorities.
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS; JS a bonus
- Experience with Google Analytics, or a similar analytics tool
- Experience with CMS (content management systems), WordPress experience ideal.
- Familiarity with various project management systems, such as Agile and experience with JIRA is ideal
- Strong working knowledge of web production, design and engineering release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technology.
- Exemplary ability to quickly analyze project requests and to determine the technical feasibility, prioritization against other requests, required activities, and the appropriate resources required.
- Excellent oral/written communication
- Experience with localization
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 314681
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Food Service, Hospitality