About the position
We are growing and looking to recruit for our remote team an experienced Project Manager with experience managing digital project. There is a great focus on someone with experience managing web or mobile development projects and ideally in an agency / software house as those present different challenges to an internal or non development PM role.
You are someone who is a go-getter, pride yourself in working for an organisation that puts clients first and are solution-oriented. You will work to support our clients in the implementation of their projects. You'll have great people skills and a lot of experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders (developers, designers etc) with a superb control of time and budget.
You are our most visible face for our customers so you need to embody our values. Proficiency (spoken and written) in english is mandatory for this position. For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help our clients achieve their business goals.
Position's responsibilities are:
- Manage and lead projects in both Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies;
- Attend client update calls and provide clients with timely updates (good or bad) on the progress of their projects;
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget;
- Control project execution and provide internal updates on timeline and budget fulfilment;
- Ability to handle and think quickly under pressure, as well as motivate and engage the team to produce the best possible results.
- Develop a detailed project plan, inclusive of timelines, and monitor progress;
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects — this includes talking to, getting updates from and clarifying questions from our developers, designers and QA specialists;
- Maintain, with the support of developers, an up to date documentation of each project;
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks;
- Continuously assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvement
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Embody the enthusiasm, client-oriented approach ColorElephant lives for so clients get a coherent experience from their very first interactions;
- Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
Digital Project Manager requirements are:
- At least 3 years experience in a Product Management, Project Management role;
- Experience in an agency or software house is preferred but not mandatory;
- Experience with software development is very much preferred, specially if mobile or web;
- Fluent in english (spoken and written);
- Ability to work from or travel to Portugal and other parts of Europe is not a requirement, but strongly preferred;
- Familiarity with Content Management systems and HTML/CSS
- Hands on experience with project management software, like Trello, Asana or ClickUp. Brownie points for Clickup experience (as we use it);
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- All of these things people ask for: motivated, focused, hard-worker that likes to grow and learn more, that works well with others and has a positive attitude;
- Challenging projects to manage for high growth companies;
- Work from anywhere with our remote policy. We know sometimes the best work is done in the beach (or mountain, or... ) :-)
- Competitive Salary for position and location — also possibility of bonuses based on sales closed;
- Health Plan and/or Deductions
- Flexible vacation/days off policy
- Training / Self-Development Yearly Package
- Yearly Bonuses Program
- Paid parental leave / Flexible conditions on return
- Continuous Training (both on site and online)
- Attend Annual Company retreat abroad
- Ability to work in complex projects of Fortune500 as well as small companies.
- Plenty of Growth Opportunities
- A lot of ownership on projects working in key areas or full projects;
- Support of a Project Manager in all work developed;
- The opportunity to join an unique and growing company with a 200% growth record for the past 3 years;
- Contribute with your suggestions and see your feedback and opinion impact products used by millions worldwide
- A growing team full of talent;