Are you looking for the freedom to define an amazing remote people career?
The People team at Tutuka is actively shaping the future of the company and communities we work with. The team is looking for two dynamic, creative, and thoughtful individuals to contribute to our global success. Both roles report into the Head of People.
1) Development & Success (remote)
How you will make an impact: You will help lead the operational engine, helping the Head of People anticipate people needs, innovate processes and scale across the organisation.
This role will be intimately involved with the learning and development of the people, requiring you to drive projects and dialogue around development, goals, and meaningful feedback solutions. You will also be required to successfully develop and implement people projects.
2) Talent & Culture (remote)
How you will make an impact: You will have the responsibility to help create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across all dimensions. As you help grow the team, you will lead and promote a high performing, innovative, and supportive culture that aligns with our history as well as its progressive vision of an agile, remote future.
You thrive in an international team and have great experience with the various aspects of compensation & bench-marking, recruiting, contracting etc. across various markets – the more the merrier.
Both roles provide the opportunity to travel and spend time with our teams in Johannesburg, Dubai and Bangkok (up to 15% of your time).
What we look for:
- Action-oriented: You know how to get things done. You operate with urgency and efficiency. You know how to identify problems and love to develop plans to deliver and solve them.
- People champion: You love working with people from around the world and know how to excite them. You understand that people are the core of who we are and place a premium on customer service.
- Team player: You love collaborating and sharing ideas. You like learning from your peers. You’re ready to roll up your sleeves and support as needed.
- Detail-oriented: You have an eye for detail and sweat the small stuff.
- Clear communicator: You communicate clearly and concisely. You’re great at getting and giving respectful and productive feedback.
- Professional: You are mature and reliable. You strive to learn and grow your skills.
- Highly organised: You know how to manage multiple projects and prioritise appropriately. You create clear and logical systems and processes to support your work.
- Passionate: You care about financial inclusion. You want to work remotely and feel inspired every day. You want to change the world.
- Enjoy: The work we do is serious but that doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have fun. We know how to have a good time and you should too.
Your Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Fluency in English and one other language is required
- 5 years of experience in (fin)tech start-up, operational management and/or people operations environment.
If you have already made a move into a non-traditional people role and you are ready for the challenge of one of these remote roles, then please get in touch and apply.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities.
(Please note that we will start the selection process for these roles after the summer holidays in the beginning of September)